- Getting Started
- Account & Profile
- Deciding to Host
- Your Listings
- Your Reservations
- Getting Paid
- Hosting Standards
- Business Travel
- Trust & Safety
- Contact Airbnb
How do I set up weekend pricing?
Set weekend pricing to change your nightly price for every Friday night and Saturday night:
- Click your name in the top-right corner of airbnb.com
- Select Your Listings
- Under the listing you want to edit, click Manage Listing and Calendar
- From the menu on the left, select Pricing
- Scroll to Additional Charges
- Check the box for Weekend Pricing and enter your nightly price
When you set weekend pricing, it replaces all nightly prices you had on any Friday or Saturday on your calendar.
You can remove weekend pricing at any time simply by un-checking the box. If you turn weekend pricing off, prices on Friday and Saturday nights revert to your base price.
If you set custom prices on a Friday or Saturday after turning on weekend pricing, these custom prices override your weekend pricing and remain on your calendar if you turn off weekend pricing. However, if you turn it on again, they will be overridden by weekend pricing, as explained above.
Pending and accepted reservations are not affected by pricing changes, since your guest has already submitted their payment information.