You can set custom prices for any individual night or set of nights.
- Go to Manage Listing and Calendar on the listing you want to edit
- Select any upcoming day or set of days
- Set your nightly rate
- Click Save changes
You’ll see your custom nightly prices on your calendar.
Pricing for specific weeks or months
You can account for seasonal demand or local events like a conference or festival by setting custom prices for specific weeks or months.
- Select the listing you want to edit
- Go to Pricing settings in the upper right-hand corner
- Under Discounts, click the link to set custom weekly or monthly rates
- Set your custom weekly or monthly rates
- Save by clicking Apply
Custom weekly and monthly prices will override your normal nightly, weekly, and monthly prices, as well as custom nightly prices you’ve saved on your calendar.
If you have custom pricing set for specific weeks or months you'll see a notification on your Pricing page, in the Long-term pricing section.