As a host, how do I make a change to a confirmed reservation?
If you need to make a change to a confirmed reservation, you can submit a change request to your guest.
- Go to Your Reservations
- Click Change or Cancel next to the reservation you want to change
- Choose Change Reservation
- Click Submit Alteration
If the guest accepts your request, the reservation will be updated and they'll be charged or refunded if necessary. If the request is declined or you don’t receive a response, the reservation will stay the same.
There are a few other things to know about submitting change requests:
- Your chosen cancellation policy will apply based on the new dates.
- If the dates of the reservation have already passed, you can’t make any changes to the reservation.
- If you want to change the details of your requested changes, you’ll have to repeat the steps above and remove your request, and then submit a new one.
- If you changed your pricing, the new reservation will reflect this pricing.
- To request additional funds from your guest, you can do so directly from the Resolutions Center.
Note: For reservations in India, you can't make any changes to a reservation that results in an increased price. If you want to make a change like this, you'll need to cancel the existing reservation, and then make a new reservation that specifies the increased price.