Calculating your payout
Ready to count your earnings? Here’s how it works:
Your nightly rate plus your optional extra charges (a cleaning fee or extra guest fee, etc.) minus the Host service fee = your received payout.
This fee is calculated by multiplying the total booking amount by a percentage and then is automatically subtracted from your payout. Your guests do pay a service fee to Airbnb in addition to the cost of your listing. So your guest's total price is higher than your payout.
For more information on your payouts, check out your transaction history.
If your payout and set price don’t match
Your listing price is 100% up to you! Here are some things that can impact your payout:
- Calendar pricing: Weekend pricing or custom calendar pricing
- Length-of-stay discounts: Your weekly or monthly discount
- Long-term reservations: Payments are collected and released in monthly installments
- Routing rules or minimum payout amounts: Changing your settings for routing rules or a minimum payout amount
- VAT: Value-added tax (VAT) may be added in addition to the Airbnb service fee
- Currency exchange: If your listing currency doesn’t match your payout currency, the exchange fee is deducted from your payout at the time of payment (to avoid this charge, simply change your currency in your listing’s pricing settings)
- Adjustment fee: If you initiated a refund to your guest, or if you canceled a previous booking
- Host coupon: If your guest used a host coupon you sent
- How-to•HostFinding my payout informationYou can check the status of your payouts and review detailed information on your earnings from your Transaction history.
- How-to•HostSet and customize nightly pricingEdit your listing to manage your nightly price. Any changes you make will only apply to future reservations.
- How-to•HostPricing your listingYou can search for comparable listings in your city or neighborhood to get an idea of market prices, but the price you charge is completely …