- Getting Started
- Account & Profile
- Deciding to Host
- Your Listings
- Your Reservations
- Getting Paid
- Hosting Standards
- Business Travel
- Trust & Safety
Can Airbnb deactivate my account?
Airbnb may limit, suspend, or deactivate your account, as outlined in our Terms of Service.
Your account may be deactivated during a review of Airbnb accounts. Reviews are part of an effort to foster a trustworthy community and uphold the Terms of Service.
The following may occur with or without notifying you directly:
- Your account can be deactivated or suspended
- You may not be able to access the platform, your account or content, or receive assistance from Airbnb Customer Experience
Any upcoming pending or accepted reservations you have as either a host or guest can be canceled; you may not be entitled to any compensation for the reservations that were canceled as a result of your suspension. We also may:
- Communicate to the appropriate guests or hosts that their reservation was canceled.
- Refund guests in full, regardless of the cancellation policy.
- Contact guests about alternative accommodations that may be available.