- Getting Started
- Account & Profile
- Deciding to Host
- Your Listings
- Your Reservations
- Getting Paid
- Hosting Standards
- Business Travel
- Trust & Safety
When do I get paid?
Airbnb releases your payout around 24 hours after your guest’s scheduled check-in.*
To check the status of your payout, visit your Transaction History. Once we’ve sent your payout, a “Payout” line item appears for that reservation.
Payouts for long-term reservations occur on a monthly basis.
After we release the payout, it takes some additional time for the money to arrive depending on your payment processor. Average processing time per payout method:
- ACH / Direct deposit: up to 3 business days
- Bank transfer or international wire: 3–7 business days
- PayPal: Within a few hours
- Western Union: 1 business day (US Pacific Time)
- Mailed check: up to 15 business days
- Payoneer Prepaid Debit Card: Within a few hours – 1 business day
Many banking systems don't process transactions on weekends or holidays. Check with your payment processor if you have any questions about your transaction after the payout on your Airbnb account.
*The check-in time is based on your listing's details, or at 3pm in your time zone if you have no check-in time selected. In the event of a guest cancellation, any payout owed is issued approximately 24 hours after the originally scheduled check-in.