Unauthorized account access
Think your account has been accessed without your permission? Let’s get to the bottom of it right now. Go to airbnb.com/review_your_account and follow the instructions.
You may be asked to:
- Change your Airbnb password
- Review when you last logged into your account and confirm you recognize the devices and locations that logged in
- Check that your contact info, profile photos, listings, and payout methods haven’t been changed by someone else
- Confirm that any reservations in your account were made by you
If anything doesn’t seem right, we’ll help you understand what changes were made and how to undo them. To help prevent someone else from logging into your account, read our tips for keeping your account secure.
If you think your Airbnb password has been compromised and you use the same password elsewhere, consider changing it—especially for your email accounts.
- GuestReview recent loginsYou can review the login history of your Airbnb account, including time, browser, and approximate location.
- GuestHelp secure your accountExplore different ways of keeping your info safe through multi-factor authentication, password strength, and more.
- GuestLogin notificationsWhen you log in to your account from a new device, we’ll send the last trusted device a notification to confirm that it was you.