Welcome! How can we help?
- Getting Started
- Account & Profile
- Deciding to Host
- Your Listings
- Your Reservations
- Getting Paid
- Hospitality Standards
- Business Travel
- Trust & Safety
What are profile verifications and how do I get them?
Profile verifications are a way to connect your Airbnb profile to other information about you, such as your Facebook profile, phone number, email address, or photo ID.
To add verifications to your account:
- Go to Profile on airbnb.com
- Tap Trust and Verification
- Under Add More Verifications choose a verification to add
Available verifications include:
- Email address: Confirm that you receive email notifications and messages
- Phone number: We'll share your verified phone number with your host or guest once a reservation is accepted
- Online ID: Connect your Airbnb profile to Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Verify with Amex, or by having pre-existing reviews
- Reviews: Build a reputation in the Airbnb community from your Reviews tab after completing reservations
- Verified photos: Apply for professional photography at your listing to accurately portray your space for guests
Verify My Profile