When a neighbor reports an issue
It’s important to keep in touch, so we encourage Hosts and their neighbors to communicate directly to resolve any issues that might come up during a stay. Here are a few pointers to help you avoid potential disagreements with a neighbor:
- Before the reservation begins, confirm with your guests that they’ve read and agreed to your house rules
- In your house rules, select No for Parties or Events
- Update your listing description to clearly prohibit parties and events
- Set a maximum number of guests for your space
- Inform guests of appropriate parking locations
- Print out your house rules and any building rules and display them at your place
- Let neighbors know when guests will be there
For more information, check out our Being a good neighbor Policy.
- GuestWe encourage hosts to think carefully about their responsibilities. Hosting comes with a commitment to neighbors and to the community.
- If you're thinking about becoming an Airbnb Host, here's some information to help you understand the laws in your city
- GuestRespect must extend beyond the Airbnb community to those around us. That respect includes avoiding disturbing neighbors with disruptive part…