You can edit information that appears on your Airbnb profile, such as your main profile photo or email address from your account settings.
The different sections of your profile include:
- Edit Profile: Update the basics about who you are and where you live, including the phone number and email address you’ll share when you have a confirmed reservation. Click Save at the bottom of the page to save your changes.
- Photos, Symbol, and Video: Upload a photo from your computer, or take one with your webcam. A photo that clearly shows your face is needed before booking or hosting a reservation.
- Trust and Verification: Add verifications to complete your Verified ID, which is required by some hosts.
- Reviews: After you complete a reservation, write and read reviews that have been left for you.
- References: To build trust in the community, you can request friends, family members, and colleagues to post a reference on your profile explaining why you're a great host or guest.
To see what your profile looks like to others, you can also click View Profile.
If you’re a host looking to make changes to your listing profile, learn how to edit your listing.