How can we help?
- Getting started
- Account & profile
- Deciding to host
- Your listings
- Your reservations
- Getting paid
- Additional hosts
- Hosting standards
- Community Center
- Business travel
- Trust & safety
- Resolve issue
How do I edit my account settings or profile?
You can edit information that appears on your Airbnb profile, such as your main profile photo or email address from your account settings.
The different sections of your profile include:
- Edit Profile: Update the basics about who you are and where you live, including the phone number and email address you’ll share when you have a confirmed reservation. Click Save at the bottom of the page to save your changes.
- Photos, Symbol, and Video: Upload a photo from your computer, or take one with your webcam. A photo that clearly shows your face is needed before booking or hosting a reservation.
- Trust and Verification: Add verifications to complete your Verified ID, which is required by some hosts.
- Reviews: After you complete a reservation, write and read reviews that have been left for you.
- References: To build trust in the community, you can request friends, family members, and colleagues to post a reference on your profile explaining why you're a great host or guest.
To see what your profile looks like to others, you can also click View Profile.
If you’re a host looking to make changes to your listing profile, learn how to edit your listing.
Was this article helpful? or