How is Airbnb partnering with the Pan American Health Organization?
Airbnb is collaborating with the Pan American Health Organization (PAHO) to provide our community with food safety resources. PAHO is world’s oldest international public health Organization. It serves as the Regional Office for the Americas of the World Health Organization and the specialized agency for health of the Organization of American States. PAHO’s mission is to lead strategic collaborative efforts among all of the countries in the Western Hemisphere and other partners to promote equity in health, to combat disease, and to improve the lives of the people of the Americas.
As part of its food safety program, PAHO supports technical cooperation between countries to strengthen their national systems to promote safe food and water, mitigating the risks of foodborne diseases.
The resources Airbnb has developed for food safety include:
- Safety guidelines for experiences that involve cooking
- Food allergies
- Dietary restrictions or preferences
- GuestTravel restrictions and advisories in the Middle EastFind updates for government orders and decrees by region.
- GuestHow is Airbnb partnering with the American Red Cross and the IFRC?From emergency plans to kitchen safety tips, our partners offer our community valuable information and resources.
- GuestHow is Airbnb partnering with the Adventure Travel Trade Association?Airbnb has partnered with ATTA, expert leaders in the outdoor activities space, to help hosts and guests prepare for their outdoor experienc…