Occupancy tax collection and remittance by Airbnb in Indiana
Indiana State, IN
Guests who book Airbnb listings that are located in Indiana State, IN will pay the following taxes as part of their reservation:
- Gross Retail Tax: 7% of the listing price including any cleaning fees and guest fees for reservations 29 nights and shorter. For detailed information, please visit the Indiana Tax FAQs website.
- County Innkeeper's Tax: 2-10% of the listing price including any cleaning fees and guest fees for reservations 29 nights and shorter. For detailed information, visit the County Innkeeper's Tax website.
Find out more about how occupancy tax collection and remittance by Airbnb works.
Note: Hosts located in these areas are responsible for assessing all other tax obligations, including state and city jurisdictions. Hosts with listings in these areas should also review their agreement with Airbnb under the Terms of Service and familiarize themselves with the Occupancy Tax provisions which allow us to collect and remit taxes on their behalf and explains how the process works. Under those provisions, hosts instruct and authorize Airbnb to collect and remit Occupancy Taxes on their behalf in jurisdictions where Airbnb decides to facilitate such collection. If a host believes applicable laws exempt the host from collecting a tax that Airbnb collects and remits on the host's behalf, the host has agreed that, by accepting the reservation, the host is waiving that exemption. If a host does not want to waive an exemption the host believes exists, the host should not accept the reservation.
- Occupancy tax collection and remittance by Airbnb in MichiganHere’s what you need to know about occupancy tax collection and remittance in your area.
- Experience HostExperiences involving transportation in South KoreaHosting Airbnb Experiences is fun, but there are some obligations and rules that apply to different activities. We’ve gathered some resource…
- Occupancy tax collection and remittance by Airbnb in New HampshireHere’s what you need to know about occupancy tax collection and remittance in your area.