Welcome! How can we help?
- Getting Started
- Account & Profile
- Deciding to Host
- Your Listings
- Your Reservations
- Getting Paid
- Hospitality Standards
- Business Travel
- Trust & Safety
How do I search for listings?
- Enter your destination, travel dates, and number of guests, then click Search.
- Scroll through the listings and use the photos and descriptions to find ones that you may want to stay in.
- It's important to note that the location pins on the map on the left are deliberately offset from the exact location of each listing. When you book a listing, you will receive the exact address.
- When you select a listing, you can read a detailed description, check the amenities available, review the House Rules, and see the reviews that other travelers have left for this listing. You can also learn more about the host.
- You can narrow your search results by using filters. Click More Filters to see all the options, you can filter by room type, price, amenities, and more.
- As you search, you can save listings to your Wish Lists by clicking the icon, or clicking Save to Wish List.
- When you're ready to book a listing, send a message to the host, or book it immediately if the host has turned on Instant Book.