Airbnb Plus exclusivity requirements
When you join Airbnb Plus, you become part of a select group of Hosts recognized for top-level quality, design, and hospitality. In addition to meeting our program standards and terms and conditions, you’ll need to follow our exclusivity requirements.
Once your listing has been published on Airbnb Plus, you agree to:
- Only accept future reservations for your property on Airbnb or through your own website
- Remove any listings for your place from other booking websites and services so they’re not visible in search and cannot be booked or shared by non-Airbnb guests
- Update your calendar availability on Airbnb, unblocking any dates that were previously available to non-Airbnb guests on other booking websites and services
What to do with existing reservations
You can keep any non-Airbnb reservations that were made prior to your listing’s publication on Airbnb Plus, provided you’ve taken the above steps to remove the listing from other booking websites or services.
Where they apply
These requirements apply to published Airbnb Plus places in:
They do not apply to any other Airbnb listings or properties that haven’t been invited to join Airbnb Plus.
Removal from Airbnb Plus
If the place you’ve published on Airbnb Plus appears in search results or is available to book on other websites or services, we’ll send you a request to remove the other listings by a specific date.
If you don’t do so by the deadline, your listing may be removed from Airbnb Plus. It would then revert to its original listing form. Your existing guest reviews, ratings, and reservations will remain, but you you’d lose access to Airbnb Plus benefits like professional photography and elevated search results.
Find out more about maintaining your Airbnb Plus status.
- How-to•HostOpting out of Airbnb PlusYou can revert to your original listing on Airbnb and keep your existing guest ratings, reviews, and reservations.
- Rules•HostAirbnb Plus program standardsThese standards are a collection of criteria that set the bar for well-designed spaces and exceptional Hosts.
- Legal terms•Airbnb basicsAirbnb Plus Program Terms and ConditionsPlease review our Airbnb Plus Program Terms and Conditions.