[Retired article 2363]: How do I integrate my Airbnb for Work account with Concur Travel?
Airbnb homes can be searched and booked from within Concur Travel.
Concur Administrators can enable Airbnb as an option within Concur Travel to give their employees the ability to consider Airbnb homes for their work travel. When employees book Airbnb homes through Concur Travel, their reservations are included in their company’s existing duty of care processes.
To activate the Airbnb for Work App within Concur:
- Open the Airbnb for Work App from the Concur App Center and click Connect (note: Web Services Administrator permission is required)
- Review the terms and conditions and choose I Agree
You’ll receive a confirmation message indicating that the connection was successful.
Next, configure your Concur Travel settings to include Airbnb:
- If you have Concur Professional Edition: From within Concur Travel, go to Administration > Travel (from the submenu) > Travel System Admin
- If you have Concur Standard Edition: In the Travel Setup Wizard, click Discounts and Travel Content
- Then, under Hotel Connector, choose Enable for the checkbox next to Airbnb
- A country section will appear
- For each direct connect partner, choose the desired country and the appropriate “hotel service” option from the Direct Connect list
Your employees will now be able to search for Airbnb homes within Concur Travel.