Airbnb for Work: Setting up central billing
One useful feature of Airbnb for Work is that employees can book and charge business travel to a company credit card. This takes the hassle out of having to reimburse travel expenses.
To add a credit card:
- Go to your admin dashboard
- Click your profile photo, then click Settings
- Click Payment, then click Add Credit Card
- Enter your credit card details and click Save
You can now create payment groups to allow selected employees to use the credit card.
Learn more about managing company travel.
- Travel adminCharging your trip to a companyCompanies using Airbnb for Work can invite interview candidates and contractors to book business travel using the company account.
- Travel adminHow do I set up a team with a separate payment method for my company?Travel admins can create teams of travelers and assign a name and payment method to each team right from the Airbnb for Work dashboard.
- Help with billingHere’s info on where to find reports, how to add to invoices, and how to charge a trip to the company.