Skip to main help content
How do I set cutoff times for my experience?
To set cutoff times:
- Go to Create an experience on airbnb.com
- In the menu, click Booking settings
- Select your preferences for cutoff times, then click Next
How cutoff times work
You have two cutoff times: one to get your first booking and one to get your last booking.
- First cutoff time: If no one books by a certain time, you have the option to remove that instance of your experience without penalty. This helps you know in advance whether you'll be hosting or not.
- For example, if you set your first cutoff time to 1 day before the start time and no one books by then, the experience will be removed from search.
- Second cutoff time: After you get at least one booking, you can set the second cutoff time.
- For example, if you set the second cutoff time to 2 hours before the start time, then additional guests can book up to two hours before the experience begins. Booking will close 2 hours prior to the start time.