Welcome! How can we help?
- Getting Started
- Account & Profile
- Deciding to Host
- Your Listings
- Your Reservations
- Getting Paid
- Hospitality Standards
- Business Travel
- Trust & Safety
Use a coupon code
If you want to use a coupon on a new Airbnb reservation, you can add it on the same page where you submit payment.
Find your coupon code
If you received a coupon from Airbnb, you will find the coupon in your email. At the moment, these coupons don’t automatically show up on airbnb.com.
Use a coupon on a reservation
- On the checkout page for a reservation, click Coupon code near your subtotal.
- Enter your code.
- Click Apply.
There are a few things to know about using coupons:
- Only one coupon can be used for a reservation
- If your coupon has expired, there is no way to re-activate it
- Coupons can only be used once. If you cancel a reservation that used a coupon, the coupon is also no longer valid.
- We only accept coupons issued by Airbnb
- If you don’t use the full amount of a coupon, you won’t receive the difference
- Coupons can't be applied retroactively
Use travel credits
You can receive travel credits for referring people to travel or host on Airbnb. Unlike with coupons, these credits are automatically applied when you book a space.
There are a few things to know about using travel credits:
- Travel credits can’t be combined with any other coupons
- Travel credits can only be used on qualifying reservations (usually $75 or more, before any guest fees or taxes)
- You won’t receive any travel credits until the person you referred has completed a qualifying reservation on Airbnb