Skip to content
Skip to main help content

Can I extend my trip after it ends?

If your reservation has ended, you won't be able to submit a change request. Instead, you'll need to submit a new reservation request to your host.

If you want to request a reservation extension during your trip, you can submit a change request to your host.

  1. Go to Trips and choose your trip
  2. Click Change reservation
  3. Change the dates
  4. Click Continue

If the host accepts your request, your reservation will be updated and you’ll be charged or refunded, if necessary. If the request is declined or you don’t receive a response, your reservation will stay the same.