Set up a new payout method
Adding a new payout method is quick and easy, but it does take a little time for the new method to be verified. Once that happens, its status will change to Ready.
Payout options and currencies differ by country and region. The average verification time for each payout method is:
- Fast Pay: Verified instantly if eligible
- Bank account: 5-7 business days
- PayPal: Up to 2 business days
- Payoneer Prepaid Debit Mastercard: Generally, 2 business days for approval, 4–15 days until you get your physical card
- International wire: Up to 2 business days
- Western Union: Up to 2 business days, depending on country
- MLC Card: Payouts to your MLC card (available for Cuba Hosts only)
Find out more about when you'll get your payout.
- HostYou can add or change payout methods in your account settings.
- HostWhen you add more than one payout method, you can specify which one you want to be your default.
- HostUsually in 7 business days or less, your payout method's status should update to “Ready” and you will be able to receive payouts.