- Getting Started
- Account & Profile
- Deciding to Host
- Your Listings
- Your Reservations
- Getting Paid
- Hosting Standards
- Business Travel
- Trust & Safety
What methods of payment does Airbnb accept?
We support several payment methods, which depend on what country your payment account is located in. Options may include:
- Major credit cards and pre-paid credit cards
- Many debit cards that can be processed as credit
- PayPal for select countries
- Alipay for China only
- Postepay for Italy only
- Sofort Überweisung for Germany only
- iDEAL for the Netherlands only
- Boleto Bancário, Hipercard, Elo, and Aura for Brazil only
- Google Wallet for US Android App only
- Apple Pay for iOS App only
You'll see which payment methods are available to you on the checkout page, before you submit a reservation request. After you select your country, all of your payment details will be shown.
Offline or cash payments are a violation of our Terms of Service, and can result in removal from Airbnb. We prohibit off-site payments because paying outside of Airbnb makes it harder for us to protect your information and puts you at a greater risk of fraud and other security issues.