What methods of payment does Airbnb accept?
We support several payment methods, which depend on what country your payment account is located in.
You'll see which payment methods are available to you on the checkout page, before you submit a reservation request. After you select your country, all of your payment details will be shown.
Offline or cash payments are a violation of our Terms of Service, and can result in removal from Airbnb. We prohibit off-site payments because paying outside of Airbnb makes it harder for us to protect your information and puts you at a greater risk of fraud and other security issues.
Payment options may include:
- Major credit cards and pre-paid credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Discover, JCB)
- Many debit cards that can be processed as credit
- PayPal for select countries
- Alipay for China only
- Postepay for Italy only
- Sofort Überweisung for Germany only
- iDEAL for the Netherlands only
- Boleto Bancário, Hipercard, Elo, and Aura for Brazil only
- PayU for India only
- Google Wallet for US Android App only
- Apple Pay for iOS App only