- Getting Started
- Account & Profile
- Deciding to Host
- Your Listings
- Your Reservations
- Getting Paid
- Hosting Standards
- Business Travel
- Trust & Safety
- Contact Airbnb
What methods of payment does Airbnb accept?
We support several payment methods depending on what country your payment account is located in. Options may include:
- Major credit cards and pre-paid credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Discover, JCB
- Many debit cards that can be processed as credit
- PayPal for select countries
- Alipay for China only
- Postepay for Italy only
- Sofort Überweisung for Germany only
- iDEAL for the Netherlands only
- Boleto Bancário, Hipercard, Elo, and Aura for Brazil only
- Google Wallet for US Android App only
- Apple Pay for iOS App only
You'll see all of the payment methods available to you on the checkout page. Click Request to Book and select your country. Here you can review all payment details, including the currency in which you'd be charged, before submitting a reservation request. If you don’t want to make a reservation request from this page, simply click your browser's back button or close the browser window.
We prohibit off-site payments in our Terms of Service, because paying outside of Airbnb makes it harder for us to protect your information and puts you at a greater risk of fraud and other security issues. Offline or cash payments are a violation of our terms, and can result in removal from Airbnb.