Joining your company’s Airbnb for Work account
So you’re traveling for work, and your company’s paying. What’s not to love? It's time to join your company’s Airbnb for Work account. You can do this a couple of ways.
Add your work email to your personal account
You can link your work email address to your existing Airbnb account. Simply go to Account and click or tap Travel for work. Enter your work email and click or tap select Add work email.
Don’t have an Airbnb account yet? You can use your work email address to set one up. Once you’ve signed up and agreed to our terms and conditions, you’re ready to join your company’s account.
Join your company’s account
Open your unique invite link. If you've already added your work email address to your Airbnb account, you can start exploring places to stay. Otherwise, enter your work email address and click or tap Add work email.
If you’ve been invited to join a specific team at your company, you can click or tap Request to join team in your email.
Your company admin will be notified you’ve asked to join. Once they approve your request, you’ll be added to the team.
- If you get a "This isn’t a supported email domain" error, make sure you aren’t using a public email domain (ex: gmail.com, hotmail.com) to register for your company’s account.
- If you still see this error after entering a valid work email domain, it means your company's business account is invite-only. Try asking your company’s human resources or travel manager for an invite.
- If you already have a personal Airbnb account, make sure you're entering your work email address (ex: email@example.com) on our Business Travel page. We'll help you link your personal account and work email address from there.
- How-to•GuestAbout Airbnb for WorkBook and manage work trips for your employees, and use our tools to help manage business travel.
- How-to•GuestMarking a booking as a business tripYou can identify a reservation as a business trip by selecting “Traveling for work” during checkout.
- How-to•Travel adminAirbnb for Work dashboard overviewThe Airbnb for Work dashboard is split up into 4 tabs: Trips, Reporting, Invoices, and People.