Signing your company up to Airbnb for Work
Joining Airbnb for Work makes it easy to book and manage company travel, with access to listings around the world for short or extended business travel. If you manage your employer's travel or human resources department, you can enroll your company in Airbnb for Work.
Enroll your company
First, fill out the contact form. Our team will determine if your company qualifies for a corporate account.
Set up your company's account
Next, you’ll need to confirm your email address. When you do, you’ll get access to the Airbnb for Work dashboard, where you can:
- Invite your employees to the Airbnb for Work program.
- Add your company’s credit card. This gives your colleagues an easy way to pay for any work trips they book on Airbnb.
Use an existing Airbnb account to manage your company's travel
You can access your Airbnb for Work dashboard with an existing Airbnb account. Invite employees, check upcoming and active trips, review itineraries, and more.
Add colleagues to your company's account
Your unique Airbnb for Work invite page makes it easy for you to invite your employees. After they sign up, they can book places to stay for work trips.
Add an admin or trip planner
Once your employee accepts the invitation and is on board, you can change their role and give them more responsibilities, like making them an admin or a trip planner.
- Travel adminAbout Airbnb for WorkBook and manage work trips for your employees, and use our tools to help manage business travel.
- GuestJoining your company’s Airbnb for Work accountJoin your employer's Airbnb for Work account to streamline your business travel.
- Getting started with Airbnb for WorkHere’s how to use Airbnb for Work, who it’s for, and other tips to help your team navigate business travel.