Once you have a confirmed reservation, your billing receipt and itinerary are automatically generated and stored in Your Trips. They're updated in the event you cancel your reservation, change your reservation, or receive a refund.
Find your itinerary or receipt
To find your itinerary:
- Go to Your Trips on airbnb.com
- Next to the reservation you want to see the itinerary for, click View Itinerary.
To find your receipt:
- Go to Your Trips on airbnb.com.
- Next to the reservation you want to see the receipt for, click View Itinerary.
- Under Billing click Detailed receipt. For receipts from past trips, click See Trip Details.
Information found in an itinerary
Your itinerary contains a lot of useful information about your reservation, including:
- Check-in time
- Listing address
- Detailed directions from your host
- Telephone number for your host
- Direct link to message your host to confirm check-in details
- House manual
- House rules
- Your billing information
- Airbnb's contact information
Information found in a receipt
Your billing receipt is more of a summary of your itinerary. The receipt includes:
- Name of the guest who made the booking
- Any additional guest names you've included
- Number of total guests for the reservation
- Address of the listing
- Name of the host
- Dates of the reservation
- Breakdown of the total price paid by your payment method.
- Note: If your payment has been processed, the Payment Details section will break down your total. Learn more about long-term payment schedules. In some cases, it might take our security system a couple of days to confirm your reservation and process your billing receipt.
Learn how to add details to your billing receipt for visa applications or for a business expense.