Welcome! How can we help?
- Getting Started
- Account & Profile
- Deciding to Host
- Your Listings
- Your Reservations
- Getting Paid
- Additional Hosts
- Hospitality Standards
- Community Center
- Business Travel
- Trust & Safety
How do I find my trip receipt or itinerary?
Once you have a confirmed reservation, your billing receipt and itinerary are automatically generated and stored in Your Trips.
They're updated in the event you cancel your reservation, change your reservation, or receive a refund.
Find your itinerary
- Go to Your Trips on airbnb.com
- Next to the reservation you want to see the itinerary for, click View Itinerary.
Find your receipt
- Go to Your Trips on airbnb.com.
- Next to the reservation you want to see the itinerary for, click View Itinerary. For receipts from past trips, click See Trip Details.
Information found in an itinerary
Your itinerary contains a lot of useful information about your reservation, including:
- Check-in time
- Listing address
- Detailed directions from your host
- Telephone number for your host
- Direct link to message your host to confirm check-in details
- House manual
- House rules
- Your billing information
- Airbnb's contact information
Information found in a receipt
Your billing receipt is more of a summary of your itinerary. The receipt includes:
- Name of the guest who made the booking
- Any additional guest names you've included
- Number of total guests for the reservation
- Address of the listing
- Name of the host
- Dates of the reservation
- Breakdown of the total price paid by your payment method.
- Note: If your payment has been processed, the Payment Details section will break down your total. Learn more about long-term payment schedules. In some cases, it might take our security system a couple of days to confirm your reservation and process your billing receipt.
Learn how to add details to your billing receipt for visa applications or for a business expense.