The nordic design applied in this cosy apartment is rustic and simple in its expression, with a mixture off danish design articles in new and older versions, high quality and antique.
- 35 min. drive to Legoland and Billund Airport.
- 15 min. drive to Herning, MCH, Boxen, FCM.
- 15 min. drive to Brande, Siemens, Street Art.
- 50 min. drive to the west coast sea, Søndervig, Hvide Sande.
- 60 min. drive to Aarhus, Aros, The old city.
- 90 min. drive to Odense, Hc. Andersen House.
- The apartment has a seperat entreens and you will get your own personal key at arrival.
- I will not be living in the apartment while your are here.
- Linens and towels are included in the price.
- The local supermarket is only 100 m. from the flat. Openning hours 7am to 7pm.
- The apartment and all it's interior is meant to be used.
- The ground is 639m2. and the house was build in 1948.
- The 1st floor apartment is 88m2., and decorated with an eye for relaxation and homey feeling.
- A new well designed kitchen was installed in 2017 together with new windows all over the house. The kitchen has a new refrigerator/freezer, stove, range-hood and painted in a combination of toned light grey and white.
- The master-bedroom has access to a fairly large terrace, which can be used and it is also equipped with a big floor to ceiling mirror and a large hanging green plant over the bed. The backwall is painted in a toned light grey colour, which gives a soothing atmosphere to the room.
-The living room has a lovely view over the small citycenter and the nature that surrounds the city, is seen in the background. Through the large windows the room gets bringtens up with beautiful natural light.
Furnish with one 3-pers. sofa with a pouf, one 2-pers. sofa, a daybed, a desk with a chair, a dinning table with a bench and chairs, a small library, a single bed/daybed with a pouf and a stool.
-The bathroom is kept in a light green 50 'design look, with a new modern large shower-head and a bathtub. Foot baths are available.
Interior and design:
- The house has a beautiful natural light brightening up the apartment witch comes from the large windows in the living room and the master bedroom.
- There are high quality sofas that you can stroll along in, with lots of pillows and blankets.
- The apartment has an good indoor climate that is stimulated with green plants sitting and hanging in every room.
- There is a yoga mat and meditation pillow available.
The heating system:
- There is enough hot water for a shower batch up till 15 minutes, after that it will take about 20 minutes for the hot water-tank to heat up again.
The green patio area is just lovely in the summertime with large trees and large divided pasture surrounding it, so you can get some privacy and just relax or making some food over the barbecue.
Please park your car in the backyard. The plot can contain 8 cars and there is free parking.
- 2 bikes are at your disposal if you would like to explore the local area.
The surrounding nature is just amazing with its heat landscape and forests. The famous Skjern stream is running just 200 meters from the house. Here you can fish for salmons and take kano trips, which are very popular in the summer time.
- The local supermarket is just 100 meters from the house (opening hours 7am to 7 pm)
- Fakta supermarked in Kibæk is just 8min. drive away and they have a bigger and better selection off products. (opening hours 8am to 9pm)
- Next door is the Museet Gammel Skarrild Købmandsgård. (open by appointment) The museum Old Skarrild merchant house.
- Take a walk in the beautiful Skarrildhus rhododendrons-park just 5 min. away in car. If you are visiting between may and juli the rhododendrons will be flourishing.
- Skovsnogen (deep forest art-land) is just 5 min. away in car. It's an outdoor art exhibition. You can sleep in shelters inside the art-exhibition. This is an exciting sensory experience. Free entry.