We're looking for high-functioning, caring, inspiring and full-time customer service professionals to join our Aircorps and add to the most loved hospitality presence in Portland. If you're quick on your feet, have a huge heart, are already an expert with the ins-and-outs of our site, and have exceptional people skills, then we want you on the team! This team will be on the front lines working with our users every day and will partner with our Product team to improve the global user experience.
Think this sounds like you? Great. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Provide friendly and efficient service via inbound and outbound calls and/or emails to our global community.
- Address concerns and mediate disputes within our community through resourceful troubleshooting and research.
- Analyze a conflict, identify root causes, and assist parties in finding a resolution quickly.
- Consistently achieve metric goals proactively and independently with minimal direction and support.
- Support your team by answering questions, anticipating needs, and staying positive in the face of challenges.
- Stay up to date with and follow on-going process, product, and policy changes.
- Ensure the privacy and security of confidential Guest and Host information.
- Build a culture of open and honest communication by offering and being open to receiving feedback.
- Promote the culture, values, and mission of Airbnb and act as a steward of the brand and community.
Requirements and Skills
- Must be available for a regular schedule of 40 hours a week, one that spans weekends and holidays, as our customers need us. Shifts may include evening or early morning hours.
- Enjoys challenging learning experiences, views failures as a learning opportunity, flourishes in unfamiliar territory, and is a relentless learner.
- Ability to actively listen, understand and summarize with clarity and simplicity.
- Ability to build rapport and relate well to a diverse global community. Use diplomacy and tact to mediate high-tension situations.
- Ability to handle conflict, maintain composure, and be a settling influence in stressful situations.
- Can skillfully, diplomatically, and directly negotiate to settle differences with minimal conflict.
- Genuinely care about people and are eager and ready to help under any circumstance.
- Can communicate with clarity, style, compassion, and purpose.
- Technical aptitude and the ability to pick up new technology quickly.
- Active, passionate Airbnb user.
- Knowledge of and experience with measuring and improving customer satisfaction and loyalty across broad functional areas and diverse geographies
- Familiarity with ticketing systems
- Experience with policy work, or help resource project management
- Previous, demonstrable experience with creation of online help resources
- Early adopter of online technology
- Fluency in other languages
- Stock options
- $2000 yearly employee travel coupon
- Competitive salaries
- Apple equipment
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life Insurance and Disability Benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts