San Francisco, United States
In order to build the world's most loved travel company, we need the world's most interesting and talented people. Are you one of them? Can you help us recruit the world’s best people? If so, we want to talk to you!
The Foundation Recruiting Team is looking for a Recruiter to help identify and hire the best talent on earth. We support a diverse group of clients including Marketing, Finance, Legal, Public Policy, Operations, HR, Customer Experience, Trust and Safety, and others.
- Manage and drive full-lifecycle recruitment process from working with hiring teams to defining roles, sourcing, interviewing, and offer process
- Partner with client teams and HR business partners to craft hiring strategies for roles from entry level to executive level
- Influence and educate hiring teams on process, interview best practices, and decision making
- Create new ways to surprise and delight candidates and provide them with a world class experience
- Find new and innovative ways to locate and engage the best talent on earth. We have a high bar and look for candidates who are just as passionate as we are.
- Represent Airbnb with integrity and professionalism. Speak passionately and authentically about Airbnb and our mission.
- 4+ years full cycle recruiting experience is required
- Track record for successfully identifying, qualifying, and closing exceptional candidates
- Experience in sourcing for passive candidates through multiple channels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience
Founded in August 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover and book unique accommodations from around the world - online or from a mobile phone or tablet. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 34,000 cities and 191 countries. And with world-class customer service and a growing number of users, Airbnb is the easiest way for people to monetize their extra space and showcase it to an audience of millions. No global movement springs from individuals. It takes an entire team united behind something big. Together, we work hard, we laugh a lot, we brainstorm nonstop, and are passionate about the company and our values.