About this listing
Welcome to Barcelona: one Exceptional location, Neighborhood of the "Sagrada Familia", The church just 4 blocks from my house.
Plaza Catalunya / Las Ramblas / Paseo de Gracia, 3 subway stops (10 minutes). 4 streets, two subway, with 3 lines.
*Place ONLY FOR SIGHTSEEING, to rest after a long day exploring BarcelonaI. t's a very quiet place, SO, No place for Parties.
*The room is NOT for living, workers, people in courses, etc.
*Before booking, please, send a message, txs.
Exceptional location: you can visit three emblematic places of Barcelona, walking: Sagrada Familia, Hospital Sant Pau and Parc Guell.
It is a place for anyone looking for a place to rest after a long day discovering Barcelona.
The room is for two adults. Parking not included.
Only respectful, quiet and friendly people. LGBT.
Very useful double room. It has 2 single beds, with lots of ambient light. It has fan and heating. It is fully furnished. Only for those who need two single beds.
There is a large bathroom (with hair dryer), a living room, cable TV and Internet / Wi-Fi, a small fully equipped kitchen: breakfast in the morning and quick dinner in the night.
The apartment is inside the block and you do not hear the noise of the city. With elevator.
Common areas shared (bathroom, kitchen, living room, etc)
The whole apartment is not rented. Common areas are shared (bathroom, kitchen, living room, etc.provide clean towels and bed linens.
* Hair dryer.
* Soap, shower gel, shampoo and toilet paper.
* Washing machine and dryer: free available once for booking of 2 nights or + (then, € 4 per use)
* Guides on Barcelona: English, French, Portuguese, Spanish.
* Kitchen: available to prepare breakfast and fast dinner. Kitchen Only available for bookings of more than 2 nights. It can be used to prepare light meals ...
* Heating and fan
* The room has a private key.
*Booking only one night: you have to send your check in and check out time before booking. The key is nos avialable.
The kitchen and bathroom are shared.
Interaction with guests
After making the booking, I will send detailed information on how to get home, from the airport, with map included. It's very easy.
At home, you will receive information about the neighborhood, transport services, security in Barcelona, etc.
* I only accept reservations for profile holders at airbnb.
* Check in after 10pm you must pay a charge of 20 € provided.
* ensure security: I do not make reservations for third parties (from one person to another person: family, friends, etc.)
* At high season and weekend, I recommend buying tickets in advance for: Sagrada Familia, Barcelona Futbol Club.
"Gracia Nova– Sagrada Familia": Enjoy a quiet place, located in "Gracia Nova neighborhood", One of the busiest area of Barcelona, Just 4 blocks from the "Sagrada Familia", 10 minutes walking from Hospital Sant Pau and 4 subway stops from Parc Güell.
The streets surrounding Gaudí's works are very quiet, a very typical neighborhood where you can enjoy the contact with the local life.
At night, the streets are safe, serene and quiet.
Ideal area if you are looking for a quiet place to stay in Barcelona.
You can walk to the most important streets of Gracia, a typical neighborhood of Barcelona, with streets, passages, squares, bars and restaurant to discover.
You can also walk to the Passeig de Gràcia, to discover the masterpieces of modernism: "La Pedrera" and "Casa Batlló", all by Gaudí.
You can also walk to the "Agbar Tower" and "The Encants market" in Barcelona (15 minutes).
And if you like the "mini-Mountaineering " you can go, walking, to the "El Carmel Bunker", to enjoy the best views of Barcelona, for FREE!
Places of interest:
* Walking: "La Sagrada Familia", 4 streets; "Hospital Sant Pau", 8 streets; "Park Güell", 30 minutes walking; "Passeig de Gracia" (to Diagonal subway stop (2 subway stops)) 20 minutes walking; "Agbar Tower" and "Encants Market", 20 minutes walking. "Bunker el Carmel", 40 minutes walking.
* Subway "Sagrada Familia" (4 streets): line 5, two subway to "Diagonal stop" to find "Passeig de Gràcia" and discover the masterpieces of modernism: "La Pedrera" and "Batlló House". And line 2, also to "Passeig de Gracia", only 1 street to "Plaza Catalunya, main square" and "Las Ramblas".
* Subway "Joanic" (4 streets): L4, to "Jaume 1º stop" you will be in the "old center of Barcelona", the famous "Gothic" neighborhood (to see "the Cathedral" and its beautiful little streets) "the Born" neighborhood, to see "The Picasso Museum"and the beautiful "Church Santa María del Mar". It will also take you, in 15 minutes, to the beach, "the old port", "the Olympic port", the beach.
From Subway Joanic, to Park Güell: bus 116
* Bus: In front of the building: bus 47 ("Plaza Catalunya" and "Las Ramblas"); Bus 45 (the beaches, "Gothic" and "Borne" neighborhoods, old and new port); Bus H8 (Futbol Club Barcelona).
In the evening: Night bus, N4 bus to Plaza Catalunya and "Las Ramblas" (15 minutes). To the airport: N4 + N16 or N17
Other things to note
It's a very quiet place: No place for Parties.
Airbnb provides recommended to know the following information:
* Building Standards:
I ask please Non call or intercom door of my neighbors.
Smoking is not permitted
-Please I ask my guests to try not to make too much noise in the building to comply with the standard of the building.
-You are not allowed to enter the house with strangers.
-It is not allowed to make any kind of parties.
-I ask not to wash clothes in the bathroom, or kitchen.
respect the time of check in (after 14:00), check ou (before noon)
Kitchen (and table): only available from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. to prepare breakfast, and quick dinner from 7 pm to 11:00 pm.,
The kitchen can be used for light meals (as pastas, sandwiches, salads) Please: do not do fried foods.
Bathroom: to respect the rest at night, from 23:30 to 7:30 am, Not to take a shower. Ask to be prudent with time in the shower / bath.
Please: be clean and fast using the bathroom, the kitchen and the table.
Please: be respectful of private life, of people at home.
It is important to know that is not a student apartment.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 426 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hello, I'm Julian, from Argentina, living/working in Barcelona (8 years)
I am 44 years old, I am a graduate in Political Science.
I hope to share my home with quiet and very respectful people.
(no place for parties, I´m sorry)
I speak Spanish, English and a little French.