About this listing
Comfortable 1BR/1.25BA priced aggressively for my friends and respectful guests. Please share my home, use my stuff, and enjoy the gorgeous mountain, nearby Yosemite, and nature.
Come stay at our 1 bedroom condo, within walking distance of the Village Gondola. The unit is quiet, has new kitchen fixtures, WiFi, (2) flatscreen TVs and a hot tub.
During the ski season, you can walk down to Canyon, or walk to the gondola at the village. During the summer, take the Main gondola up to the top and ride down to the village on some of the most fun mountain bike trails in California.
Aside from the queen bed in the bedroom, the condo has a pull-out couch for two more, and a small love seat that we occasionally throw a sleeping child on. :)
This has been a lovely gift that's allowed our family to enjoy the outdoors and we're hopeful to share it with others who will treat it with respect and get some good use out of it. I've priced it as aggressively as I can and I hope that you will fall in love with the area as we have.
There is a sauna/hot tub/ heated pool in the complex and a public washer/dryer. Our neighbor can show you some amazing backcountry trails great for biking, hiking and camping.
Please make our home, your home and come enjoy the mountains and lakes and outdoors. We have the condo professionally cleaned before each guest arrives, and there's enough towels, sheets, cooking equipment etc that you feel like you're in your home. Make a fire at night on the wood fireplace and open the windows to get a nice mountain breeze while you sleep.
We have a keyless access code that allows guest to check-in or out whenever they need without needing to coordinate with the hosts.
Guests have exclusive access to our home during their stay.
Please replace any alcohol or food or donate via the AirBNB system. Ask me about discount lift tickets if you stay at least 2 nights.
Interaction with guests
We won't see you much unless we see you at the top of 23. :)
Being near to the Village makes it easy to go out for dinner after a long day on the mountain. Having the amenities of a condo (pool/spa/etc) is convenient while the layout of a private house, and private entrance is attractive.
Mammoth Shuttles within 200 yards, right from the Village. Or take the Gondola to Canyon. Getting around Mammoth via shuttle bus, bike or car is very easy, and our place is walkable to all the shops and restaurants in the village.
Other things to note
We charge 14% Transit Occupancy Tax in Mammoth, for stays less than 30 days. This is to be collected before check-in via an additional AirBNB Resolution Payment--again this is a separate payment . AirBNB adds 12% to this fee if collected as part of the initial booking, but that is acceptable as well and I can create a modification to existing reservation to include this amount.
When summer is here, enjoy amazing biking and hiking trails and explore all the beauty of 50+ lakes in the immediate area. The condo is a great home base to leave your stuff while exploring Yosemite, Inyo, and the rest of the Sierra. We generally come back here for a day or so when we're done camping in French Camp, or Yosemite and after getting muddy and sweaty on the bike trails, a hot shower feels great. And the golf course is nearby to the condo so there's no excuse for not hitting a bucket of balls or a quick 9 holes.
Please be respectful of our space and the other tenants who live nearby.
Some guests may pay for a 30 day stay regardless of the number of days initially used, with the unallocated days to be used at a future time, pending schedule approval from the host.
1. No smoking. No vaping. No tobacco. Smoking is NOT allowed in the premises. Please be courteous of our neighbors if you choose to smoke outside.
2. Guests other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Property and Furnishings must be kept in good order. Take off your shoes when in the condo. There is a nice rug and we want to keep in that way.
5. Appliances are to be used only for their intended purposes.
6. Pets are NOT allowed.
7. Heater: Please leave heater in bedroom at low upon leaving (November 1-May 30)
8. Cabinet Doors: Please leave cabinet doors under sinks open upon leaving to prevent frozen pipes. (November 1-May 30)
9. No parties or loud music. Quiet times are 10PM-7AM. Please be respectful of the other tenants in the complex.
10. Parking: Parking is limited to 2 vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Designated Parking is established in front of the unit. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
11. Linens: We do not permit bath towels or linens to be taken from the unit. We provide beach towels that are intended to be used only when going to the hot tub.
12. Hot Tub: One hot tub is located directly behind unit. The other is across the street. Door key will open hot tub door. When using the hot tub, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk. The homeowners’ association is responsible for the upkeep of the hot tub and use is not guaranteed.
13. Fireplace: The fireplace is standard wood burning fireplace and operable. Please be advised to open the flue when in use and close when not in use and also at the end of your stay. The flue should be left barely open when wood/coals are hot to maximize heat.
14. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper in the toilets. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the system, you will be charged damages.
15. Storms: No refunds will be given for storms. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. Gravel drives are well maintained; however, we highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions.
We collect 14% Transit Occupancy Tax in Mammoth, for stays less than 30 days. This will be collected the day of check-in via an additional AirBNB Resolution Payment--again this is a separate payment . AirBNB adds 12% to this fee if collected as part of the initial booking, but that is acceptable as well and I can create a modification to existing reservation to include this amount.
We're an active family from the Silver Lake area of Southern California. We love to travel, love to host. Take care of our place and we'll take care of yours.