About this listing
1 bedroom suites. Spacious, 700-850 sq ft, fully furnished.
Individually furnished, the apartments boast hardwood floors and 9-foot ceilings. Cable TV & Wifi, a full size kitchen, secure parking and more.
This beautiful home away from home comes equipped with a full size kitchen containing all full-size appliances, cookware, glassware, plate ware etc. This suite is approximately 900 square feet in size and has an open concept balcony.
Bedroom is furnished with a queen size bed.
Included in the rental package will be high-speed wireless internet, cable TV, a direct phone line, and all utilities. In-suite washer/dryer is provided as well.
The unit is non-smoking and pet friendly. We use top-of-the-line cleaning services between clients and we offer bi-weekly maid services complimentary 30 nights plus. The unit is very well maintained, and makes for the perfect home away from home. Additionally we have a team that services our clients on a 24 hour basis, with a fully functioning office open 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Perfect for Executive Stay Travel, New Immigration to the Country, Family Vacations, Insurance Claims, Corporate and Personal Relocation.
7 Night Minimum Stay Applies in Peak Season.
Building Amenities Include but are not limited to:
Guest suites for overnight visitors
24 hour concierge.
Other things to note
Please note that we are a property management company that manages over 75 suites in both Mississauga and Toronto.
It will be nearly impossible to list every single suite, so we do try our best to list as much as we can with relevant pictures. There is always a chance of not getting the exact same suite as in the pics. However we do promise to deliver something very similar in terms of furniture and size.
- 1)Due to previous problems (and we’re sure this doesn’t relate to you…) we’ve needed to implement a minimum age requirement of 21+. Guests under the age of 21 are still entirely welcome – they will just need to be accompanied by parents or guardians.
- 2)The easiest way to disrupt an enjoyable stay is a plumbing problem. To prevent this, we kindly ask you to please place things like sanity napkins in the sanitary bin we’ve provided in the bathroom. We simply want to ensure you have a royal flush kind of holiday
- 3)If you’re coming to the city to party you’ve picked a great city to do so. Unfortunately, just not at our place. Though we’re sure it won’t come to it, serious complaints of unruly behavior will unfortunately result in you being asked to leave. Not good for you. Not good for us.
- 4)Check-in is at 3pm, and check-out is by 11am. Arriving slightly earlier, or want that extra hour to sleep? Should be fine, but please check with us first.
- 5)Whilst we do a thorough professional clean between each guest stay, we kindly ask that prior to leaving, you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware used and put any dirty towels in the hamper. It helps us get through our cleaning process quicker and allows us to keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests
- 6)We understand that accidents happen. But we do ask that you please let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned too.
- 7)What you do in your personal time is entirely up to you, but when staying at our place we have a strict no drug use policy. This is just the law… not so much one of our rules.
- 8)We understand that for a whole verity of reasons, you may want additional guests to stay in the place. In the event that you want additional guests to stay, please contact us to let us know. We’re reasonable folk and will accommodate wherever possible.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 530 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Renting Furnished apartments is what I do for a living since even before airbnb. I love hosting and enjoy the magnificient aspect of individual travellers and interacting with them. I take pride in what I do and my little company Pelican now operates in 26 cities across the globe.