BEST SKI RESORT!
(Plan de Corones - Kronplatz)
Located at the boarder between Italy and Austria, San Vigilio di Marebbe (St. Vigil in Enneberg) is one the most beautiful village in the mervelous South Tyrol (Alto Adige), at the bottom of the Dolomites Alps Mountains.
At the Top Floor of a very nice Residence ("Residence Clara", which was recently renewed) in the middle of the Mountains, this 2 bedrooms apartment is very quite and very romantic.
All in wood, "tyrolese" style, the apartment has a beautiful view under the famous "Fanes" Mountain (part of the Dolomites).
- Living room with a dining table for 5/7 people
- Little american kitchen
- One bathroom with shower
- King-size bedroom
- Queen-size bedroom on the mansard
- Possibility of a bed (french-size, 1 and half) in the living-room
- Terrace with view on the mountains
- Private Parking
- A Sauna and a gym located in the same building (extra)
- Ski-warming locker for the guests of the building
It's cute, but not large.
2-4 people it's perfect.
4 adults + 2 kids (or 2 + 4) it's fine.
5 adults it's still fine, but 6 adults it's too much.
I remind you that the bathroom is one!
There is also space for ski stuff in a kind of locker-room next by the apartment door.
- 5 minutes walking from the center of the village
- 10 minutes walking from the ski-resort (with a ski-bus stopping in front of the house!)
- Restaurants and cafeterias very close around
being a touristic place, the rate of course changes depending on the touristic season. But to give you an idea of the SPECIAL PRICE you get here on Aibnb, you can look at the price of the Residence Clara website: an apartment for 4 people (and here you can also fit in 6) on the High Season is 160 euros per night.
We let it at only 80/120 euros!!!
On the Low Season we let it at 60/night when the Residence sell them at 120/night.
This host has a Moderate Cancellation Policy
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 7 days of the trip and get a 50% refund of the nightly rate, as well as a full refund of fees.
This host has 45 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
My family owns hotels since 3 generations, that's why the sense of hospitality is in my blood and in the education I received since I was a child.