A cosy, modern and bright 2 bedroom apartment right in the heart of KL (Bukit Bintang)! Walking distance to many attractions in town, it's centrally located yet nestled on a quiet street making it a great place to unwind after a day out in the city.
This cosy, spacious and brightly lit 2 bedroom apartment is located a stone's throw away from the heart of Kuala Lumpur's Golden Triangle/Bukit Bintang area - the epicentre of prime shopping areas such as Pavillion KL, Lot 10, Starhill Gallery, Sungai Wang and Low Yat Plaza - perfect for those who can't resist a good bargain!
The apartment sleeps up to 5 guests. It's furnished with a king-sized bed in the master bed room, and a queen-sized bed in the smaller room. It's possible to have an extra mattress/air bed laid out in the living room for the 5th person, or the couch is also a very comfortable option.
Both rooms have their own attached bathroom with rain shower and there's air-conditioning in both bedrooms and the living room.
- Linens, fresh towels and hairdryer provided
- Wifi Internet access and a 42-inch flat screen TV (with selected cable channels) in the living room
- Kitchenette equipped with induction cooker + hood, refrigerator, microwave oven, electric kettle and cutleries
- Washer/dryer in the kitchen area for laundry
- Indoor parking facility for 1 car available
- City maps
- Access to the common areas of the apartment complex such as swimming pool, gym and a small children's playground
- The residence has a 24-hour security system with security guards at the lobby/entrance area and electronic card access required to enter each floor
Interaction with guests
I'm always reachable via phone/text/email in case of any emergencies or if you need any advice on places/things to see/eat/do in the city. I'll normally be at the apartment during check-in unless it's during office hours, in which case someone from my family will be there to help.
I also enjoy getting to know my guests and I'm a huge foodie so I sometimes invite them out for food/drinks if my schedule allows for it and also of course depending on the level of interaction the guests would like to have with me as well :-)
- I'm normally flexible and will try to accommodate to your preferred check-in/check-out times if possible (please inform me your arrival/departure timings in advance)
- A security deposit is charged via Airbnb, for the security access card, etc. This is fully refundable, subject to any potential costs arising from damages/loss of items which the guests are liable for
- A cleaning fee of RM60 is chargeable for each booking
- No smoking in the apartment at all times
- No shoes in the apartment (to be removed and placed in cabinet outside)
- Only light cooking allowed in the kitchen, and should be cleaned up after use.
- All electrical appliances, lights and air-conditioning should be switched off when not in used. Air-conditioning should not be left on when guests are not in the apartment.
Your co-operation is highly appreciated. Thank you!
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
Originally from Malaysia, currently based in Hong Kong. Also lived and worked in Singapore previously for 9 years, with short stints in Seoul and Vienna in between.
Enjoy hosting and meeting guests in my home city of Kuala Lumpur. Always happy to share tips of places I love for great local food - I'm a huge foodie! While I'm away now, my family helps to take care of the apartment, so don't worry, you'll be in good hands :)
Avid traveller. Friendly and easy to get along with, enjoy great conversations over good food or coffee (delighted that KL has been enjoying a new wave of independent coffee joints lately). Love photography, reading, music & films and discovering great local food/culture when travelling.