About this listing
Apartment in city center, in a completely renovated Charming Stone House of the 19th century with a nice garden 70 square meters. The house has 2 apartments that share the garden.
Located 5/10 minutes walking to city hall and to metro (straight line to airport)
The apartment is full equipped and with Internet WI-FI.
- Sheets/linen and towels are included.
- Room with with double bed
- Living room with with sofa bed, TV, table and chairs
- Kitchen all equipped with microwave, induction Hob, fridge/freezer combi, kettle, bread toaster.
- Bathroom with shower, hair-dryer, soap are provided.
- Ironing board and iron;
- Heater and fan;
- In backyard there is a laundry room with washing machine, shared by the two apartments.
- Terrace is equipped with outdoor furniture: table and chairs, umbrella and a deck chair.
Free public car parking on street.
In the neighbourhood we can find all type of services: many restaurants (all price ranges), cafes, typical grocery stores, fruit shops, bakeries, take-away, pharmacy, ATMs, etc.
We are looking forward to receive you…
Other things to note
We have available, just for our guests explore the city, a new Scooter. You can park it on the house and is very easy to go everywhere. And just need a normal driving license. If you have interest, please just let us know and we will send a quote.
1) Special prices for 2 weeks or more.
2) No pets alowed.
3) Feel free to use all the cooking utensils including the appliances. Please clean them after use.
4)Smoking allowed just outside, in the garden.
5) No loud noises in the apartment, mainly after 10pm (neighbors)
6) Please throw the garbage before the check-out.
7) Please communicate as soon as possible the time of arrival, to the apartment, via inbox
8) Late check-in fee (for checking-in after 22:30): €10
9) Laundry available for stays longer than 3 days
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 195 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Since I first came to Porto, I fell in love immediately by this city. So I decided I would live here. And here I am, doing something that I really enjoy: Receiving travelleres from all around the world :)