About this listing
**** An 'INN' Place Out of the Ordinary! ****
This is a FAMILY FRIENDLY HOME! -
The LOCATION is IDEAL - Just Leave Your Vehicle
Parked in the Double, L-O-N-G Driveway and Walk to it All -
*** (Able to Accommodate up to 11 Individuals) in REAL BEDS ***
*** ABSOLUTELY: NO - PULL OUTS, FUTONS, NOR BUNK BEDS
*** PROPERTY is VERY SPACIOUS!
"The HORSESHOE" is in PRIME LOCATION
Leave Your Vehicle Parked in the Double, Large, Long Driveway and Walk 180 steps to Clifton Hill; at the bottom of which is the American Falls, then the Horseshoe Falls. There is the Bird Kingdom, Hard Rock Cafe, Niagara Falls Brewery, the Amusement Park, the Indoor Water Park, Casino Niagara, the Hornblower. Then toward Victoria Avenue, it has Tourist Shops and Restaurants. From My Home, One Block East to River Road, one May View the Niagara River or Catch the WEGO Tourist Bus and Off You go to Another Adventure.
The PROPERTY Is SPACIOUS and HUGE!
This is a "COMPLETE HOUSE"
- NOT a Suite in a House
- NOT a Condo
- NOR an Apartment
- BUT a HOUSE - For YOU ALL to ENJOY!
* No PULLOUTS * No FUTONS * Nor BUNK BEDS!
** WE BELIEVE IN GIVING YOU A COMFORTABLE SLEEP
This is .........An 'INN' Place Out of the Ordinary
* KITCHEN - All Your Own
- Large, Eat In Kitchen, Fully Equip for 11, either Main Floor or Lower Level
- Fridge, Brand NEW Stove, Dishwasher, Microwave, Coffee Maker, Kettle, 4 Slice Toaster, Cookware, Fully Supplied with Dishes, Cutlery, Pots, Pans
- All Linens and Towels are Included
* Laundry Facilities are also Available on Site
*** QUIET *** - Yet One Can Hear the Falls From the Property
- Very Near Clifton Hill (Action Strip, Casino, Falls)
- Very Near River Road (Along the Niagara River) As Well as American Falls, Oaks Theatre, Casinos, etc
- 2 Blocks to the QEW (To US and/or to Toronto)
- Shopping Available - Outlet and Shopping Centre and Shoppers Drug Mart 4 Blocks Away (Groceries Available Here)
- Long Balcony Overlooks the Peaceful Street
- Also - Bookcase Filled with a Variety of Books, Even Children's
- Two Huge Drawers Filled with Toys
- Playpen Available for the Asking
*** Guests have Access to the House Through the Side Door
*** Of Course They May Use the Back Yard as well as the HUGE Rear Deck with the BBQ and the Deck Furniture
*** Laundry Facilities are Available - Located on the Lower Level
Interaction with guests
Only When Asked, Do I Interact With Guests.
I Appreciate the Privacy of My Guests.
The Neighborhood is Residential and Quiet.
There is a Playground One Block From the House; Where Slides and Swings are Provided for the Youngsters as Well as Benches for the Adults to Relax.
It is a Short Block Walk to Get the "WEGO" Transit (on River Road) that Takes One to Various Tourist or Shopping Spots.
Other things to note
NOTE: *** Upon Entry, If There is Anything of Concern that the Guest Feels that the Owner Should be Aware of - Please Let Me Know Immediately!
- Non-Smoking Home - Therefore, Smoking Outdoors ONLY
- No Butts on the Driveway nor Lawn - Please Use "Butt Can"
- Zero Tolerance for Drugs -
- No Gum (if you chew gum keep it in your mouth not in my driveway) Thanks-
- OUTDOOR SHOES REMAIN AT THE DOOR
- Please do not soil linens or towels with makeup / oils
- Accidents and Situations do Happen, but Communication is "KEY"!
Just PLEASE let me know - Thanks! We Can Work it Out
- Patrons are Requested to Respect my Neighbours and Not Conduct in Loud and Disrupting Behavior. This is a Respectable, Quiet Neighborhood
*** Misbehavior Will Result in Immediate Eviction with No Refund ***
Management Reserves the Right to Evict any Disruptive and/or Intoxicated Guests, or Disrespect for Property of the Owner; Without Refund.
– For the Comfort of all our Guests and Neighbours, we do have a Strict Quiet Time.
- Upon Leaving; the Garbage and the Recyclables by the Garage Please!
Thank You So Much ! I appreciate it.
A PROUD - BORN CANADIAN with Western Roots!
Have Traveled Extensively Throughout Canada, United States and Brazil. I Enjoy Traveling, Meeting New People and Exploring New Places. I Do Believe That There is No Better Way to Get to Know a Place Than Through the Locals.
We APPRECIATE and RESPECT Various CULTURES and LANGUAGES.
Have Years of EXPERIENCE and Always Have ENJOYED Assorted CULTURES in BUSINESS, as Well as the HOSPITALITY and TENANT Situations Across CANADA as Well as in the UNITED STATE(URL HIDDEN)
LIVE - LOVE - LIFE