About this listing
is newly furnished, fully equipped and offers fast connections to many sightseeing spots.
It is 47m2 (506 sq ft), on the last floor with elevator and very quiet.
- a king size bed in the sleeping room (180x200cm),
- an extendible sofa (120x195cm)
- one matress (placed on the floor)
If you book for 5 persons, you won't have much room in the sleeping room
- a fully equipped kitchen (tableware, cutlery, fridge with freezer, dishwasher, microwave, coffee-machine, toaster, water boiler),
- a bath with bath tub, shower and washing machine; seperated from the toilet.
is 250m from WESTBAHNHOF, station of the airport bus and a big train station
- with connections to Salzburg and Munich
- with 90 shops: supermarkets that are open late and on weekends, bakeries, fast food (eg Asian, Turkish, Italian), cafes, shoe- and textile shops
is 300m from MARIAHILFERSTRASSE, Vienna’s main commercial street.
two subway stations (U3, U6) and
several tram lines (e.g. to Castle of Schönbrunn) 200m from apartment
FROM and TO the AIRPORT
- with the airport bus to "Westbahnhof":
200m from apartment
8 Euros (13 Euros return) per person, leaves every 30mins
approx. 45 mins (quicker and cheaper than the city airport train, CAT)
- by taxi:
30-40 Euros, approx. 35-40mins
CHILDREN are most welcome.
- free WiFi-Internet and cableTV with flat screen
- free coffee, tee, salt, pepper, sugar, cutlery, tableware, towels, soap, shower gel.
- free iron and ironing board (on request)
- free parking on the street:
from 10pm until 9am of the next day (on Sat & Sun: until 6pm)
- Hotel garage:
40m from apartment - 15 Euros per 24 hours
- Parking garage:
250m from apartment - 3,90 Euros per hour, max. 39 Euros per 24hours
(in case the hotel has no parking space left)
- Park & Ride-garage:
25-30mins from the apartment by subway - 3,40 Euros per day
During check-in we provide detailled infos on where to go and what to do in Vienna, a travel book and a city plan with detailled infos on the subway system
If you have further questions or special needs -
just let us know, we try our best :-)
PLEASE BE THOUGHTFUL TO OUR NEIGHBOURS:
don't be noisy after 8pm and try to be quiet in the staircase/hallway.
If you want to CHECK IN before 2pm:
you can drop your luggage from 11am and return after 2pm.
Staying in the apartment while we clean, is not possible.
CHECKING OUT after 11am is possible at no extra costs,
if no guests arrive on the same day.
Please treat the apartment in a way that future guests can enjoy it too.
We love travelling - Katharina travelled extensively in Asia, Peter in South America.
And together in Thailand, Cuba and Croatia :-)
Our favorite dishes are Wiener Schnitzel, Tafelspitz (prime boiled beef), and Sacher Torte (chocolate cake) - so we know where you can pamper yourself !
We look forward to being your host - see you soon :-)