About this listing
Enjoy your stay in Dubrovnik in a cosy apartment with a great position and a great view. Just 15-20 minutes walking distance from the Old Town. Apartment Luccari is air conditioned and it is suitable for 4 persons. You can use our private and secured parking place for free, as well as our fast wi-fi connection. Welcome!
The apartment consists of a living room with sofa bed, modern and fully equipped kitchen, bedroom and the bathroom. The apartment faces south so you can enjoy lots of sunlight during the whole day.
Wi-fi internet, SAT-TV, washing machine, iron and ironing board are at your disposal. Secure PRIVATE PARKING place just outside the apartment (not suitable for cars wider then 1,8m). Baby cot on request.
Interaction with guests
We don't live in the same building but for anything you might need during the stay, you can always leave a message on Airbnb or contact us via SMS/Viber/Whats App. We'll be happy to assist you! In case there is something urgent we need to fix or arrange, we can be at the place in about 10-15 minutes.
Upon your arrival we will give some local insight in what to do and see while in Dubrovnik, as well as recommendations for restaurants, bars, beaches etc.
Other things to note
We believe our apartment is a great place to stay and spend your vacations in a quiet neighborhood where everything is close by. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask as we are looking forward hearing from you and welcoming you in our family apartment and beautiful town of Dubrovnik.
During your stay we just expect you to feel comfortable, to treat our apartment as if it was yours, and to feel free to ask us anything we might assist you with. Also, we kindly ask you to follow some rules:
1. At the day of your departure, please don't leave any cooked food or drinks such as opened milk in the fridge or in the cabinets.
2. Please dispose the garbage on regular bases (containers can be found near the small Pemo market, just some 50 meters from the apartment)
3. When you leave apartment for several hours, please take care to turn off the Air Condition and all other devices like washing machine, heater, TV.
4. You may of course invite your friends for a drink, but please try not to be loud between 22:00-08:00. It is not allowed to have guests spending a night at our place without checking first with us if this is ok.
5. Smoking is not allowed inside the apartment.
6. If anything brakes during your stay, don't worry, it's not a big deal, just please tell us so we can fix it in time to be prepared for other guests.
If you'd like to arrive with your pet, please contact us before you book our place so we can discuss it in details.
Also please feel free to ask us anything else you'd like to know more.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 207 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi, we are a couple in our 30's, born and living in Dubrovnik, would be more than happy to welcome you in one of our apartments. We'd also be glad to offer you a local insight of what to see, what to do, and where to eat, and anything you'd like to know more
Minela is a professor of history currently working as a manager of multiplex of cinemas, and Miloš works in software development. We both have lots of interests - Miloš is an amateur photographer, making 360 degree panoramas, recently learning to play an electrical guitar (he loves David Gilmour's solos) and Minela has recently finalized her phd thesis about women monasteries in old Dubrovnik Republic and now she is preparing a book with the same topic. We like meeting new people, exchange stories, listening to music, cooking and exploring new cuisines and recipes. We are big foodie people so we can recommend you some of our favorite restaurants in the area. We both like to travel and have at least dozen places on our "wishlist" so we always treat our guests as we want our hosts to treat us.
Hope you will book one of our apartments and that we'll have a chance to welcome you in our hometown.