About this listing
Inspired by travel tales & to support his independent bookshop, Bookman - owner of the award winning Rachna Books & Café Fiction opens a part of his home to book-loving, globe-trotting travelers. Located 10min walk from MG Marg.
Come, share your story!
Taxes included. Breakfast extra. This is the quietest room facing away from the traffic and does not have a balcony.
Bookman's BnB is located a floor above the world famous, award winning independent bookstore - Rachna Books. On the road level, Café Fiction is a great place to hang out for book lovers and story-tellers.
Bookman, the owner and friends regularly organize events.
In short, this is THE place for all things that is contemporarily cultural in Gangtok!
Free broadband wi-fi from 10 am to 10 pm
Reading Room facilities at the bookshop
Assistance for arranging Airport / Railway Station Transfers & sight-seeing
Booking services for our top-rated partner hotels in Darjeeling and Pelling
Interaction with guests
While the guests' privacy is the number one priority, the owner and staff is on duty throughout the working hours at Rachna Books and Café Fiction. Interaction with guests is only as much as the guests want.
Other things to note
Wifi works 10am to 10pm.
Breakfast is optional and charged extra. This helps us keep the tariff low.
Our rooms are located on the second floor of the building.
Feedbacks solicited. It helps us help you have a better stay while with us.
1) Privacy is the number one priority for our guests.
2) Check Out - 12:00noon, Check In - After 1:00pm to 8:00pm
3) Please DO NOT wash clothes in the bathroom.
4) Please do not bring food into the rooms. You are welcome to use the sitting area.
5) Please respect the privacy of the fellow residents. Please do not bang doors. Maintain the noise levels to bare minimum especially between 10 pm to 8 am.
6) Please put off the lights and other appliances when you go out. It helps us keep the tariff low.
7) Please do not smoke in the room.
8) Please do not use/consume illegal substances in the room.
9) Please do not use high-wattage appliances in the room.
10) Breakfast is optional and charged extra, served at Café Fiction, which normally opens at 9:00 am. You are requested to inform the attendant at the café previous night in case you plan to have your breakfast here.
11) Wifi timings are 10:00am to 10:00 pm
12) For security reasons, main gate closes at 10pm
13) Room service at 10% service charge extra
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 16 reviews for other properties.View other reviews