About this listing
Cozy but spacious studio on 5th Avenue in the heart of Park Slope, Brooklyn! 20 minutes from Manhattan on F train. Some of the furniture pictured here has changed (I will update photos soon), but it is the same apartment layout. I have 5 star reviews! Please read my entire description.
**I have a 5-star rating and great reviews... please check them all out!**
About the neighborhood:
**WALKING DISTANCE to the new BARCLAYS CENTER!**
The studio apartment is located in a prime and popular neighborhood of Brooklyn, called Park Slope. It is a lovely, safe area with so much going on. You will never get tired of this neighborhood! Located on 5th Avenue, step outside of the apartment and find yourself surrounded by tons of shops, restaurants and bars.
There is a pharmacy (Rite-Aid) directly across the street and a grocery store 1 block away. There's also a great cafe (Cafe Regular) only 1 block away and a great pizza place (Peppino's) 2 doors down... the list goes on.
About the apartment:
This is a clean, quiet studio apartment, spacious for NYC. It is in an older Brooklyn building, so bathroom and kitchen features are not modern. It is located on the 2nd floor (1st floor European), NO ELEVATOR in the building (typical in NYC). Apartment located in the back of the building, so there is absolutely no street noise.. even with the windows open.
- Queen size bed (can fit 2 guests comfortably)
- Brand new comfy couch converted into futon- can fit extra guests
- Fully-equipped kitchen (coffee maker, microwave, toaster, utensils)
- High-speed Wi-fi -- I will give you the password.
- NEW flat screen HD television (only 5 working channels, sorry I dont have cable) -- but I do have a connection for your laptop and DVD's!
- Window air conditioner - cools the entire apartment nicely.
- Heat - the heater is controlled by the building, so you will need to let me know if it is too hot in the apt so it can be turned off.
The apartment is a 20-minute subway ride into Manhattan and located only 1 block away from 3 different subway lines (R, F, and G trains) at 4th Avenue-9th St station. The B63 bus stop is also right outside the building.
Easy transportation by subway to: Times Square, Grand Central, Empire State Building, Chinatown, Wall Street, ferry for Statue of Liberty, and many other attractions.
The apartment is suitable for anyone who would like a local, homey Brooklyn experience while visiting the awesome, bustling NYC!
- No smoking in the apartment.. please smoke outside the building.
- No drugs
My apartment is peaceful and serene, please keep it that way.
Other than that.. have a great time in NYC! :)
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
This host has 87 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I spend my time between New Haven and Brooklyn. Prior to this life chapter, I lived in New Orleans, NYC, Boston, Miami.. and have been an Airbnb host all along.
I love riding my bike, traveling the world and photographing what I see.