About this listing
Gorgeous studio that is light, airy, peaceful and very comfortable for short or longer stays. Interior designed to create a modern space with modern kitchen and bathroom. Lovely shared garden with your own secure separate entrance.
-Modern and fresh
-Entirely separate and away from the main house in the garden with secure access. Not totally private from main house but screened.
-Brand new Bathroom and Kitchen with great amenities provided.
-Good local knowledge if and when required.
-Fantastic location close to Kingsland, Ponsonby and GreyLynn all teaming with restaurants, shops and bars. Also fifteen minutes walk to Eden Park
- Plenty of free off-Street parking available
- King size bed
- Cotton Bedding with Goose Down Duvet
- Well appointed, modern, brand new bathroom with cotton towels supplied
- Washing machine available in main house.
- Hair Dryer.
- Kitchen includes microwave, rotisserie oven with hotplates, fridge/freezer, well equipped with cooking and dining equipment
- Complimentary tea, coffee, milk
- Free wifi
- Television with free view channels and DVD player
- Large doors which open out to lovely garden
- Blinds to all windows
- Separate chairs for watching television
- Separate entrance with lockable gate
- walking access to Ponsonby (20mins) Kingsland (5-7mins) Grey Lynn (10mins)
- 11 Minutes walk to a Supermarket, butchers, cafes, bars, bakers, off-licence and many more.
- 37 min walk to Downtown (bottom of Queen Street)
-Close (driving) to secluded inner city beaches
Interaction with guests
Guests can enjoy independent access to the studio. Marika is a text message or knock on the the door away if guests need any help.
Ponsonby today is a heritage inner city suburb coveted for its eclectic collection of fine colonial architecture and known for its dining and shopping establishments with many restaurants, cafes, art galleries, up-market shops and nightclubs
Grey Lynn is a more down-to-earth affair and is the largest suburb with the largest amount of wooden houses in the world! It also has fantastic local, independent shops, bars and boutiques.
Kingsland is the bohemian, trendy Shoreditch of Auckland with a fantastic energy and vibe boasting fantastic affordable restaurants and trendy bars.
All of the above are walking distances from Cooper Street.
Walking is easy from Cooper Street but there is also great bus service from the top of the street. See website below for buses:
Auckland Airport app is good for info and link on how to get from the airport to Auckland city as well as real time updates on flight information. Discount taxis can't be beaten for affordable fares.
Other things to note
Two small dogs live on the property. Affenpinschers - very friendly and cute!
The hot water in the shower lasts for just under five minutes and has a recovery time of twenty minutes.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
I am an artist who creates New Zealand kiwiana retro style works of art.
I am sociable and have a love of food, culture, interiors, dogs, the arts and auctions. I Love a good laugh and look forward to meeting new people and having you to stay!