This studio apartment consists of a studio bedroom with attached kitchenette. Living area is approx. 280 square feet.The private full bath adds 60 square feet more and the exclusive private lanai, partially covered,.ads 100 s.f. for a total of 440!
1) All areas mention are for the exclusive use of the vacationer-renter. The lanai is secluded and on the far side of the house. The hillside goes up from the lanai and there is a rock retaining wall. There are 2 chairs (see photos) with chairs and eating area. There is a peek-a-boo ocean view through the fencing.
2) The kitchenette consists of a full size refrigerator , kitchen sink, kitchen cabinets upper and lowers, dishes pots and pans, microwave oven, hotplate and toaster oven. There is an exterior B.B.Q. There is a flat screen TV with satellite T.V.
3) All linens and bath towels, beach and bath towels, soaps and dish-washing items are included and available at the studio.
4) There are several beach and camping chairs, snorkel masks and fins available on a first come first serve basis. Parking for this studio is in front of the Hillside Studio and at no extra charge.
5) WiFi Password available at occupancy
6) Please contact the owner/ landlord for additional questions not covered.
instructions to follow at accepted reservation. You have your own entrance. This apartment, kitchen and private bath is all yours-you do not have to share.
Interaction with guests
Owner is available for advice and you may have as much interaction as you want.
1) No loud noise after 10pm
2) Washer/ dryer use between 8am and 8pm
3) Parking for 1 car in designated parking area
4) beach and hiking gear available 1st come 1st serve
5) WiFi password available at occupancy
6) "Hawaii the Big Island Revealed" guidebooks available in units
7) Standard TV cable available at no charge
8) Large very friendly cat on premises. Please keep it outside.
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable.
This host has 374 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Single with a long term girlfriend. 60 years old college grad walking a spiritual journey. I Believe myself to be positive caring and compassionate, willing to learn and humble; a spiritual being having a human existence. I am health minded and interested in the well being and mind-full of humans and creatures alike. Traveling, meeting people from around the world are of great interest to me.