About this listing
Sonneg Chalet Penthouse is a stunning four /five bedroom duplex apartment (250 sq metres) with a large open plan double height reception room. Fitted out to the highest standards it is perhaps the best of its type to be found anywhere in Saas-Fee!
Sonneg Penthouse features:
• Four/Five bedrooms sleeping up to 8-10m persons
• Four ( en-suite) bathrooms plus entrance hallway toilet
• Private entrance and staircase, hallway heated boot rack and ski storage
• Large private sauna with adjacent bathroom with bath and shower facilities
• Four large private balconies.
• Underfloor heating throughout plus log burning fireplace.
• Large open plan double height reception room with a very large mezzanine area above providing additional seating and study area.
• 60’ smart HD TV, Blue Ray DVD.
• Full/fast Wi-Fi connection.
• Washing machine and dryer.
• Poggan Pohl kitchen with fully integrated Miele appliances.
Sonneg Chalet Description and Location
Brand new on the Saas-Fee scene, Sonneg Lodge (translated as Sunny Lodge because of its position in the Saas Fee village which enjoys much longer hours of natural sunlight than the lower village) is an architect designed luxury accommodation combining the charm and the warmth of a traditional Alpine Chalet with the best of contemporary modern design. The building comprises of three stunning apartments which are let separately or can be booked together for larger parties.
Ideally situated within 100 meters from the central village car park, which allows easy access for the loading/unloading of luggage/ski equipment, it is also a short 5 minutes’ walk down to the heart of the village and dozens of restaurants which are scattered throughout the village, some just a few minutes’ walk away. The ski lifts are a pleasant 10 minutes’ walk away or a very short ski-shuttle bus ride away (free with a ski pass).
Please note that Saas Fee local tourist tax is NOT included in the rental price. For the rates of tourist tax please see Saas-Fee website.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.