About this listing
Nearby:Ifremer, Thalès, Science park(High-tech city), Telecom, Hospital of the Escape(Mare) Blanche, DCN...
The sea: 5 mn by car, 20 mn on foot.
Bibus: N°1 and 2 for the city center and access to the Science park and Plouzané.
Streetcar: in 10 mn
TAX OF STAY: 0.75 € / pers from May 1st, taken directly by Airbnb, if not levied it will have to be settled on your arrival (except -18 years)
We have the pleasure to welcome you in our house situated in a very atypical and sunny street, with the peculiarity to have gardens the front of the house. The bedroom 25 m2, with an independent entrance, is very quiet and confortable. Cosy and warm, you will get there as from your house and you feel completely safety.
- Fully-equipped kitchenett with dining area (fridge, microwave, toaster, kettle, two induction hobs with pots, pans, dishes, etc ...
- For breakfast: Tassimo expresso, with pod coffee and pod chocolat. You have as well different kind of teas and sugar cubes
- The bathroom with shower with hairdryers and privative Toilets, double bed, and an office desk
- The bed is made , towels provided ,first necessity products are also provided
- the washing machine and the dryer are at your disposal on request (supplement of 5 € / machine to regulate on the spot)
The nice garden with covered terrace is an invitation to relaxation, as well as the tranquillity of the Madame street.
Interaction with guests
Tranquillity and respect
HOUSEKEEPING: Cleaning is not charged, thank you to remove the sheets of the bed, the bins, to do the dishes and to leave the studio in the state in which you found it (cleaning products are at your disposal in the studio under the sink in the kitchen).
- Respect the quiet street , do not smoke in the accommodation.A fabulous little garden is provided for this purpose , it is more pleasant to discover the street.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 115 reviews for other properties.View other reviews