This cozy condo unit offers a wide range of amenities and is just a short-walk from the SM Mall of Asia, SM Arena and the SMX convention center. Nearby attractions include Solaire Resort and Casino.
Managed by THE CONCIERGE.
Unit comes with:
- Wifi Connection
- 1 set kitchen cabinet with electric stove ( two burners ) and range hood
- 1 refrigerator
- 1 kettle
- 1 microwave
- basic cooking and eating utensils
- 1 bathroom with hot shower
- 1 aircon unit
- 1 3-seater sofa bed
- 1 wall mounted TV
- 1 double size bed
- 1 2-seater dining area
28 sq. m.
- 10 - 15 mins. away from airports
- Concierge Services
- Airport Transfers arrangement
- Near the Shuttle Terminal to Solaire Resort & Casino (10mins walk)
- Near the Shuttle Terminal to Resorts World (10mins walk)
- Located right across SM Mall Of Asia
- 20 mins away from Makati CBD / Manila City / Paranaque
Interaction with guests
As much as I want to meet you personally, I have a day job so I just let The Concierge meet you. They are professionals, nice and helpful.
Other things to note
GENERAL HOUSE RULES
1. If you open it, CLOSE it.
2. If you turn it on, turn it OFF.
3. If you unlock it, LOCK it.
4. If you break it, REPAIR it.
5. If you can’t repair it, ASK someone who can.
6. If someone who can, can’t, just PAY for it.
7. If you borrow it, RETURN it.
8. If you use it, TAKE CARE of it.
9. If you make a mess, CLEAN it up.
10. If you move it, put it BACK.
11. If you don’t know how to operate it, leave it ALONE.
12. If it doesn’t concern you, don’t MESS with it.
13. If you WANT to BRING something home, ASK, if it’s not FREE then PAY.
14. If you FOLLOW these RULES, THANK YOU and I’ll return your FULL SECURITY DEPOSIT. :)
For a complete list, please visit my HOUSE RULES page.
JUST PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BEFORE INQUIRING. THANKS
SPECIFIC HOUSE RULES
1.You CAN'T SMOKE in the Kitchen, Living Room, Bedroom or the Bathroom; it's a 24 sq. m. space. It doesn't matter where you smoke, the whole house will be smelly. SMOKING AREA is provided beside the street downstairs.
2.PETS are NOT ALLOWED since we don't provide beds and toiletries for them. If you will insist, we charge EXTRA BED for pets which ranges from P5,000 (small pets like hamsters, mouse etc.) to P10,000 (big ones like dogs, cats etc..) P.S. Don't bring your horses, elephants and alike as they will not fit in our elevators.
3.NO PARTIES. This is a private residential building, not a HOTEL, please be considerate to the neighbourhood, lower your voice, T.V., radio or Computers after 10pm at night. The walls are very thin and neighbours can and will hear your secrets. If you really want to party, call me and we'll party elsewhere.
4.Please don't forget to TURN OFF the lights, electric stove, water heater, and other electrical appliances specially the air conditioning when leaving the house. Air conditioning unit is new and the space is small enough to be cold only after a few minutes of opening. You won't get a REFUND if the house gets burned prior to your check-out date because of not turning off the power.
5.Please do not put towels on the floor as floor carpets, as stated above (SPECIFIC HOUSE RULES #3), this is not a HOTEL, there is NO HOUSEKEEPING services. You have to reuse your towel even if you have already wiped it on the floor. Towels will only be resupplied if staying more than 3 nights.
6.PLEASE DO NOT BRING HOME the provided toiletries as the next guest will have to use the dishwashing liquid as shampoo or their towel to wipe their ass.
ADDITIONAL NON-SPECIFIC RULES
Please try to wash your dishes. No Housekeeping Services. Also there are spare set of linens for the next guest in the apartment. Please don't use them as they are for the next guest (Unless you want to check-in again).
The garbage disposal is located outside of the door. This is not a misprint, just leave your garbage (properly packed) outside and in the morning it will be gone. MAGIC!
Complete I.D. with names and ages of all guests should be provided before check in.
Please leave the apartment in the same condition you entered. (Please don't take it literally; you can face the door when leaving.) Just leave the T.V., Refrigerator, Etc.
Have a great time in the Philippines, if you don't plan to go out, have fun in my place and enjoy your stay. THANK YOU and HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN. Please take this note SERIOUSLY even if the words are not.
IF YOU WANT TO TRANSLATE TO YOUR LANGUAGE, P10.00/PAGE (Black and White) P20.00/PAGE (Coloured) PLUS SHIPPING AND HANDLING.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
Hello! Welcome! Your home away from home. Together with my wife Berna, and our staff, we'll be right here if you need anything. we'll make your trip here in the Philippines worthwhile. Book now so you can enjoy my place, the sights, food and all what Manila can offer. Go right ahead and feel at HOME!