About this listing
Here is your home away from home: four roomy and comfortable bedrooms, three bathrooms, generous living areas and an equipped kitchen. Plus, two terraces where guests can enjoy the beautiful Baguio weather day and night.
This sizable house is concrete, on street level with no stairs. The interior areas have wooden parquet floors, exterior floors are in marble. Two of the bedrooms are large, with ensuite bathrooms done in marble. The two smaller bedrooms share a common bathroom.
Up to twenty guests can enjoy a comfortable home, which will be completely, independently theirs for their stay. There is an enclosed garage for one vehicle and safe parking is available in other areas of the property.
We also have cable TV.
Kitchen is equipped (ref, 2-burner cooker, rice cooker, microwave oven, toaster, coffee maker, water dispenser) and has ample cooking and dining utensils.
We provide drinking water, beddings and towels, but not personal toiletries.
Interaction with guests
We like to give our guests as much privacy as they desire. Yet, we are available for tips and directions, and if you're lucky, even for steaming cups of our special mountain coffee blend!
Other things to note
We have dogs in the property, although they are in the garden area and mostly caged. They are generally quiet, but sometimes they bark, like when they hear noises or when neighboring dogs start barking. The barking is audible from the house.
There is a gated garage for one vehicle right outside the front door. Additional vehicles may be safely parked outside the gate. Alternatively, guests may opt to park in our garden area, which is accessed by a 2nd gate which leads down an inclined driveway.
For your most pleasant stay, kindly be mindful of the following:
1. We have a 4-8pm check-in window. Check-out is on or before 10am. For guests who have other plans, kindly coordinate with us PRIOR to your arrival. Guests are strongly discouraged from asking to check in very late at night or very early in the morning. If considered, such requests may incur extra charges.
2. We do not have a car service to bring guests to destinations nor to fetch them.
3. The number of persons advised by guests is fixed. Additional guests must be advised PRIOR to arrival in and acceptance is only up to a maximum of 6 persons, children included.
4. We do not permit smoking anywhere indoors. If you must smoke, please do so in the terraces or in the garage area. We do not provide ashtrays. Please dispose of your cigarette butts responsibly. We especially request you not to throw cigarette butts in our planters or just anywhere in the grounds.
5. We are trying to conserve water, which is delivered into our tanks. Please use it wisely, be alert for leaks and report any as soon as you can. For this reason, doing laundry is prohibited. There are inexpensive laundry services nearby. Guests who insist on doing laundry in the units will be charged the price of one water delivery (approximately P840.00).
6. Kindly take reasonable care of the things in property. If there are any losses, damages and/or breakages, we will have to charge guests accordingly.
6. If you move the furniture or appliances, we would be grateful if you return them to their original places before you check out.
8. We try to provide you with what will be needed during your stay. Kindly use our things for their intended purpose. For instance, please do not use dish towels for wiping floors, nor the dinnerware and planters as ashtrays.
9. We have a portable barbecue grill available for guests to use. Please use the grill in the garage area - anywhere inside the house - even in the terraces - is prohibited, as the smoke will go into all the rooms of the house. On check-out day, guests are strongly discouraged from cooking strong smelling food, like dried fish or barbecues.
10. Please take care to bring all your things with you when you check-out. We have no way of returning things left behind.
Your cooperation is genuinely appreciated.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
This host has 9 reviews for other properties.View other reviews