About this listing
Poolside suite with queen room and bunk/lounge room, kitchenette, BBQ & light breakfast supplies, milk, cereal, bread, juice, fruit. Excellent free WiFi and glorious pool! Walk to the beach in 10 minutes or cuddle a koala at the Currumbin Wildlife sanctuary. Buses to Gold Coast CBD-40min. Theme parks - 40 min drive - 5 mins drive from International flights. Perfect place to call home! We live next door so are available to help with any thing you need, always welcome.
ABOUT YOUR Private Poolside accommodation:
* Your own Entrance area (via the pool) and keys so you can come and go as you please
* Queen sized bed with woolen underlay. Very comfortable.
* Studio lounge / bunk room, dining table and chairs and your own little fridge.
* Bathroom with shower, basin, toilet and shampoo and conditioner.
* Robe with hangers, shelves, draws.
* T.V and DVD player.
* Reverse cycle air conditioner in Queen room only.
* Block out blinds for sleep ins.
* Kitchenette with jug, toaster, microwave, hot plate, small rice cooker, electric frying pan, plates and cutlery.
* WIFI and access to cable internet.
* Washing facilities - clothes line in back yard.
* Includes all linens, blankets, towels and pillows
* Includes light breakfast supplies for you to make your own breakfast - cereal, bread, coffee/tea, milk, juice and selection of fresh fruit.
* Safe Street parking available out the front or if there is a spot in the car port, you are welcome to park there.
* We have an awesome undercover, dining area with a bbq just outside your kitchenette window.
Feel free to message me with any questions!
All outdoor common areas including the bbq area, garden area and pool. There is a check in and check out time to help us manage the cleaning and preparation but we can be flexible depending on our guest itinerary. Please do advise us of your expected arrival and departure times.
We do have a little outdoor Maltese/Shiatsu cross dog who lives in the back yard also. His name is Sammy and he loves a pat.
Interaction with guests
You are welcome to interact with us as much or as little as you like. The choice is yours. Your suite has absolute privacy but you may see us in the gardens or the pool area.
Other things to note
Expect to hear planes, we are close to the airport which is part of our awesome location for international travelers.
Your suite is connected to our house but separated by an internal door for your privacy. Your suite is entirely your place!
We provide Daily rubbish removal and for stays longer than a week, we provide a change of bedding and towels. If you do not want us to do this, please let us know.
* Please note, the facilities we provide like the pool, BBQ and rooms are for registered airbnb guests staying here ONLY. There are many wonderful BBQ areas at the parks and along the beach fronts so please plan your gathering with other travelers or friends and family there.
As we are opening our home to you, we expect your will treat it with respect.
* Smoke outside
* Enjoy the sun's energy to dry your clothes
* Please turn lights off when not in use.
* Appreciate nature's water supplies and don't waste this precious resource.
*If you are travelling with an infant, please note, our place does not meet the world safety standards for accommodating infants so please to avoid disappointment, find a more suitable place. More on this here: https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/1348/if-i-specify-that-my-listing-is-safe-or-suitable-for-children--what-should-i-know
* Please note, the facilities we provide like the pool, BBQ and rooms are for registered airbnb guests staying here ONLY!
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
This host has 527 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
We are locals from the Southern end of the Gold Coast. We love hanging out with our 2 children, going to the peaceful quiet beach at Currumbin, watching a movie and swimming in our solar heated pool during our spare time. One of our best local experiences for you is to climb Mt Warning in Murwillumbah. Totally exhilarating! For the less adventurous, a walk up to Mt Cougal National park or the Currumbin Rock Slide (as the locals call it) is relaxing and spectacular.
We enjoy meeting new people and will welcome you as a friend into our home. You are welcome to interact with us as much or as little as you like. We can not live with out a sea breeze and sunshine.
If you need advice whilst here or a lift anywhere we would love to help out if possible, just ask.
We believe that providing quality, affordable accommodation is what airbnb is all about.
We look forward to meeting you soon.