MY OFFER: 1) SUITE IN ROOM (3-4 beds) totaly exterior side, amazing view, A/C system. 2) THREE (or 4) BICYCLES!!! Enjoy the bike lines!! Cycling in the city is the best way to visit its places... and go home with a fit body!!
MORE THAN A BED&BREAKFAST!!!! YOU CAN ENJOY ALSO MY BICYCLES!!!
Just 400m from SAGRADA FAMILIA,and 10 MINUTES WALKING FROM BARCELONA ESTACIO' DEL NORTE (ryanair bus terminal) I offer in my apartment:
1. ONE SUITE IN ROOM (two rooms connected, ideal for 3 persons), all the rooms are EXTERIOR facing the bullring. I provide you with towels, sheets and bed-lines, beach towels.
2. AND I GIVE YOU THE BICYCLES!!!!! If you looking for a different way to discover Barcelona, with MY BICYCLE you know the city using pedal power and save money in transportation!!!!
3) BREAKFAST: the best way to start a nice day is with a good breakfast!!
the SUITE has A/C system and is very comfy and FACING EXTERIOR side front the bull fight arena.
Rate includes also:
- wi-fi access throughout the place (notebook and printer available).
- KITCHEN : only microweave and fridge free use. No cooking.
- Bathroom and wc to share. You can use shower gel, and shampoo. There is a hair dryer available.
- AIR CONDITIONER.
Typical appartment of eixample, 5th floor (top floor) with elevator.
-metro stop MONUMENTAL L2 just in front of the building.
-Bus streight to the beach just in front of the door (10 min. way).
NO GOT PETS IN HOUSE
Consierge information: in order to enhance your stay in my appartment and city, I'm delighted to assist you in preparing, organizing and booking any activity, tour, restaurant and any other service you may need.
CHECKING-IN: it is possible in order to anticipate your needs, please let me know your time of arrival, flight number, company and origen. NIGHT ARIVALS: after 24.00h (midnight) I charge an extra cost of 40€.
I look forward to welcoming you at the flat and making your stay and experience a memorable one.
-Its forbidden to use the towels to go to the beach. If you need beach towels please ask me.
-ELEVATOR please close very well both doors!! Is very important for the quite of the building.
-A/C SYSTEM: please check the deposit and empty once full. The system need to be off when you not in house and the windows closed when on.
- BICYCLES: That use is subject to DEPOSIT of €50 per BICYCLES. The guest acknowledges that he/she received the bicycle and the accessories (padlock, key and tolls) in perfect working order. The bicycle must be returned at the end of the stay period in the same conditions.
The guest hereby accepcts full responsibility for the use of the bicycle. The guest must take the necessary measures to avoid theft of the bicycle during the period use. In the night the bicycles need to carry up in the flat.
-CHECKING-IN: it is possible in order to anticipate your needs, please let me know your time of arrival, flight number, company and origen. NIGHT ARIVALS: after 24.00h (midnight) I charge an extra cost of 40€.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 307 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Im a laid back guy who likes to meet people from all around the world. I enjoy clubbing, art, music and playing sports of all kinds namely, swimm and snowboarding. Food is also a great passion of mine both eating and cooking :-) I have just bought a flat and happy to let some guests stay.
My mission: to see, experience and appreciate as much of the world as possible.
LIVE THE CITY AS A LOCAL DO... here some useful tips:
*Don't orden a beer, order a "CANYA" and you'll get a 25 cl glass of draught beer. When you make a toast, say "CHIN-CHIN" or "SALUT", salut is the top local toast!
* Locals will be thankful if you try to talk some spanish, but you will win their hearts if you do it in Catalan. Say "BON DIA" for goodmorning or "ADEU" for goodbye. Easy way to win their sympathy...if you chose it!!
* Natives love being outside, especially at night. Since smoking has been banned in bars, people tend to gather in front of bars and pubs. Watch your behavior at that time: yelling, singing, drinking alcohol, removing your shirt or pissing in the street can get you a juicy fine.
*Barcelona at night rocks from Monday to Sunday. The nightlife scene is so broad that even locals find it difficult to decide where to go. But locals have suffered several invasions of nightclubs, now they flee tourists and shouting Erasmus student. Remember: Las Ramblas is not only place to go out for a drink or dance!!!
*Spain is well know for his siesta and paella. Although some locals have taken both as a habit, neither, are typical in the region. Try "FIDEUA"!!!
*Here La Sangria is becoming an exclusive drink for teenagers and tourists. If you want to have a cool drink before eating, try the "VERMOUTH". If you want to celebrate, ask for "CAVA" (a catalan sparkling wine of Denominatio of Origin status).